Saturday, April 22, 2000

I’m Right Here

In the "New Covenant" made by our Creator God with humanity, as reported in Jeremiah 31:31-34, every human being can know God from within - because the Holy Spirit is revealing our Creator to all who are willing to know the Lord and trust in Him. We can still help each other along the way; so may you be pleased to find here a variety of helps to the life of faith in God through Jesus Christ. G.S.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I’m Right Here

When tomorrow starts without me, and I’m not there to see;
If the sun should rise and find your eyes – all filled with tears for me.

I wish so much you wouldn’t cry, the way you did today; 
While thinking of the many things we didn’t get to say.

I know how much you love me, as much as I love you,
Each time that you think of me – I know you’ll miss me too,

But when tomorrow starts without me, please try to understand;
That an angel came and called my name – and took me by the hand,

And said my place was ready – in Heaven far above – 
And that I’d have to leave behind all those I dearly love.

But when I walked through heaven’s gates, I felt so much at home.
When God looked down and smiled at me, from his great golden throne –

He said, “This is eternity, and all I promised you.
Today your life on earth is past, but here life starts anew.”

So when tomorrow starts without me, don’t think we’re far apart; 
For every time you think of me, I’m right here, in your heart. 



----------------------------------------------------------------

In the "New Covenant" made by our Creator God with humanity, as reported in Jeremiah 31:31-34, every human being can know God from within - because the Holy Spirit is revealing our Creator to all who are willing to know the Lord and trust in Him. We can still help each other along the way; so may you be pleased to find here a variety of helps to the life of faith in God through Jesus Christ. G.S.

----------------------------------------------------------------

© 2006-2021 All rights reserved Fr. Gilles Surprenant, Associate Priest of Madonna House Apostolate & Poustinik, Montreal  QC
© 2006-2021 Tous droits réservés Abbé Gilles Surprenant, Prêtre Associé de Madonna House Apostolate & Poustinik, Montréal QC
 

+ + + + + + + + + + + +  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seminar / Workshop on God - "Introduction to Prayer" - Marriage Preparation Course "From This Day Forward" - Saturday, April 13th, 2024 at St. Thomas à Becket Parish - Marriage is a great adventure for LIFE! Workshop Seminar 07.6

In the "New Covenant" made by our Creator God with humanity, as reported in Jeremiah 31:31-34, every human being can know God from...