Saturday, April 22, 2000

Keeping You in My Mind and in My Prayers

In the "New Covenant" made by our Creator God with humanity, as reported in Jeremiah 31:31-34, every human being can know God from within - because the Holy Spirit is revealing our Creator to all who are willing to know the Lord and trust in Him. We can still help each other along the way; so may you be pleased to find here a variety of helps to the life of faith in God through Jesus Christ. G.S.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Keeping You in My Mind and in My Prayers


Please take a moment to relax your mind and humble your heart to focus on Christ. Allow God to be the only person on your mind while you read this prayer. Friends that pray together, stay together.  

Dear Lord, I thank You for this day.  I thank You for my being able to see and to hear this morning.  I'm blessed because You are a forgiving God and an understanding God.  You have done so much for me and You keep on blessing me.  Forgive me this day for everything I have done, said or thought that was not pleasing to you.  I ask now for Your forgiveness.  Please keep me safe from all danger and harm.  Help me to start this day with a new attitude and plenty of gratitude.  Let me make the best of each and every day to clear my mind so that I can hear from You.  

Please broaden my mind that I can accept all things.  Let me not whine and whimper about things over which I have no control.  Let me continue to see sin through Your eyes and acknowledge it as evil.  And when I sin, let me repent, and confess with my mouth my wrongdoing, and receive Your forgiveness.  And when this world closes in on me, let me remember Jesus' example – to slip away and find a quiet place to pray.  It's the best response when I'm pushed beyond my limits.  I know that when I can't pray, You listen to my heart.  Continue to use me to do Your will.  Continue to bless me that I may be a blessing to others.  Keep me strong that I may help the weak.  Keep me uplifted that I may have words of encouragement for others.  

I pray for those that are lost and can't find their way.  I pray for those that are misjudged and misunderstood.  I pray for those who don't know You intimately.  I pray for those who may feel too busy or embarrassed to share it with others.  I pray for those that don't believe. But I thank you that I believe.  I believe that You our God change people and things. I pray for all my sisters and brothers in Christ, and for each and every family member in their households.  I pray for peace, love and joy in their homes that they may be out of debt and have all their needs met.  I pray that every eye that reads this knows there is no problem, circumstance, or situation greater than You, our Creator God.  

Every battle is in Your hands for You to fight.  I pray that these words be received into the hearts of every eye that sees them and every mouth that confesses them willingly.  This is my prayer.  In Jesus' Name.  Amen.  


If you prayed this prayer, God Bless You! Just repeat this phrase and see how God moves!

Lord I love you and I need you, come into my heart, please.

Feel free to pass this message to other people so they can benefit from this prayer.
Those who receive it will be blessed.  Know that you are already blessed.



----------------------------------------------------------------

In the "New Covenant" made by our Creator God with humanity, as reported in Jeremiah 31:31-34, every human being can know God from within - because the Holy Spirit is revealing our Creator to all who are willing to know the Lord and trust in Him. We can still help each other along the way; so may you be pleased to find here a variety of helps to the life of faith in God through Jesus Christ. G.S.

----------------------------------------------------------------

© 2006-2021 All rights reserved Fr. Gilles Surprenant, Associate Priest of Madonna House Apostolate & Poustinik, Montreal  QC
© 2006-2021 Tous droits réservés Abbé Gilles Surprenant, Prêtre Associé de Madonna House Apostolate & Poustinik, Montréal QC
 

+ + + + + + + + + + + +  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seminar / Workshop on God - "Introduction to Prayer" - Marriage Preparation Course "From This Day Forward" - Saturday, April 13th, 2024 at St. Thomas à Becket Parish - Marriage is a great adventure for LIFE! Workshop Seminar 07.6

In the "New Covenant" made by our Creator God with humanity, as reported in Jeremiah 31:31-34, every human being can know God from...